Cool ideas. I'd probably change a few though. I think eastwood would be a good Graves, and I'd probably go a different route with jack.Also, Wiley was a big component of the series, is the Lost guy good enough to be front and center with a cast like this?
Jack was the only one I was really unsure of. I think Eastwood is too old to be Graves. He's definitely got the voice for it, though. I'm going to say yes to the Lost guy as Wiley. His character's been through a lot of stuff on the show and he's acted accordingly to it.
Besides Depp as Cole, Benicio as Lono was #2 on my this-is-too-easy list. Just get the shirts back that he wore in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, give him a cigar once in a while, and we're good.
Cool ideas. I'd probably change a few though. I think eastwood would be a good Graves, and I'd probably go a different route with jack.Also, Wiley was a big component of the series, is the Lost guy good enough to be front and center with a cast like this?
ReplyDeleteLove Del Toro as Lono. He could definetly pull off the evil Hawaiian.
ReplyDeleteJack was the only one I was really unsure of. I think Eastwood is too old to be Graves. He's definitely got the voice for it, though. I'm going to say yes to the Lost guy as Wiley. His character's been through a lot of stuff on the show and he's acted accordingly to it.
ReplyDeleteBesides Depp as Cole, Benicio as Lono was #2 on my this-is-too-easy list. Just get the shirts back that he wore in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, give him a cigar once in a while, and we're good.