This is something I wrote on 4/17/2008...
I'm back where I started, but more damaged inside
A victim of the feelings that I refuse to hide
My brain is poisoned... My heart has turned gray
I wish I could turn back time just for one more day
All I am now is just this big black hole
I've fallen into it too, for I hate this role
I'm in so deep that I can't see the sun and I can't see the light
There's no way out, but I continue to fight
Until I realize that I'm just fighting back tears
An ocean of sorrow built throughout the years
On each and every tear is a reflection of you
Long ago reminders from when I could be happy too
The tears fill this chasm, the bottom of which I cannot see
From no direction can I escape, I will never be free
I look up, hoping to see you above
There is only darkness. No hope. No love.
Where I am now can only be purgatory
This is the end of my story...
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment